January 31, 2013
Whither you are aware of it or not, every life is arrayed with God things, divine appointments, holy moments, and second touches. What is it that keeps so many unaware of God’s presence? Yes, we have questions…questions that breathe life in to conversation.
GoFaith questions explore the world as it is
- When has God forced you to slow down and re-evaluate who you have become?
- What causes some of us to explore the unknown regardless of the danger?
- When is the last time you walked through an open door instead of praying for one?
- How do you know when you are at a crossroad of your life?
- What events has God used to get your attention?
- Have you ever sensed that God was calling your name? What was that like?
GoFaith questions provoke conversation
- Are you walking to get somewhere, or just walking for a workout?
- Am I more like Jesus now, than I was last year at this time?
- What do you see when you see people?
- Who are the people in your life who have shaped your faith? How did they do it?
- How would you know if your faith was failing you?
- If you were writing a story about a faith dilemma, what would it be about?
GoFaith questions peal away masks
- Who are you and what do you want?
- Where are you and where are you going?
- What are your strengths?
- If you died tomorrow, what would your friends and family miss most?
These kind of questions are all around us. That’s the way life is; remember, we were created by the inventor of the question. And, He loves to listen. Good questions demand good listeners. So, GoGaith asks and listens.
Now it’s your turn
Let’s get one thing straight right from the start, there are no “dumb” questions. And, I know from experience that the best questions are the ones that we are afraid to ask. So, let’s join forces and kill the fear. Ask the question! If I am online, you will connect immediately, if not you will receive a personal (private) response within hours.
Click on the “CHAT WITH US” pop-up in the lower righthand corner of the screen.